- All registered vehicles, including motorcycles, must display a valid permit.
- Registered vehicles must be parked in the zone corresponding to the permit displayed in the vehicle.
- The person issued a parking permit is responsible for all violations by all vehicles displaying the permit.
- Sharing parking permits is not allowed. If you give, lend, or sell your permit to someone, they are not authorized to use it and you may receive a ticket and/or be towed.
- Permits are the property of Indiana University and must be returned to Parking Operations upon separation or a change of status.
- Permits are not transferable or available for resale. Permits will not be sold or issued to anyone who has an outstanding balance on their parking account.
- Permit holders are responsible to destroy an expired permit. Fraudulent use of an expired permit by someone else may not relieve the original permit holder from responsibility.
Office of Parking Operations resources and social media channels