General parking rules
- Driving and parking motor vehicles on university property should take place only in areas designated for those purposes. All parking locations will be indicated by stall lines or bumper blocks, as well as signage.
- A vehicle is deemed parked when the vehicle is stationary, whether occupied or not.
- All curbs, yellow or otherwise, are considered to be No Parking zones, marked as such by signage and stall lines. Any vehicle parked at curbs may be ticketed and towed if left unattended in these areas.
- Use of certain lots may be temporarily restricted to facilitate special events, construction, maintenance, or other unusual circumstances.
- Motorcycles must follow the same rules as cars.
- Zoned lot designations may be revised as parking needs change.
- Time restriction signage is posted in lots where limitations exist and are enforced.
Office of Parking Operations resources and social media channels