Available for Departments to provide parking for frequent guests, or frequent needs for employees that must move about campus for department related business who also have another IUB permit. May only be purchased using a University account.
Allows parking in:
- The corresponding numbered R space
- Driving in the restricted center of campus at Seventh Street and Forrest Avenue between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday–Friday
Terms and Conditions:
- Requests for Department Reserved space must be approved by the department Fiscal Officer.
- Citations are the responsibility of the purchasing department.
- DEPT-R permits are issued on an annual basis and must be renewed each year.
- Requests for SV permits will require completion of a Permit Order Form to include the following information:
- Contact person information.
- IU account number.
- Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions by Fiscal Officer, which will serve as justification for permit issuance.
Lost or stolen DEPT-R permits should be reported immediately to Parking Services for deactivation. Requests for replacement permits will require a new form.