Full-time employees have the option to choose between two types of carpools. Appointed graduate students and qualifying fellowship recipients are eligible to participate in two-person carpools. For more information on the advantages of the program, please refer to the Transportation Demand Management page.
Allows parking in:
- EM-P, EM-S, and ST spaces
- Any garage, including EM-P spaces in garages
- 24-hour CH spaces from 5 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Sunday
- The restricted center of campus at Seventh Street and Forest Avenue between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday–Friday
- When used on a motorcycle, all motorcycle spaces and designated-motorcycle parking areas, including garages
Three+ Person Carpool
Allows all of the above, plus parking in a reserved parking space.