We are frequently updating this site with new information. Please refresh your browser each time you visit.
April 20 - We are happy to announce that the waitlist for Campus Housing (CH) permits is now open at the Campus Housing Parking app on One.IU.
A Message from the Office of Parking Operations
In light of President McRobbie's message highlighting policies to mitigate and slow the spread of COVID-19, IU Bloomington Parking Operations will be operating on an adjusted mode, to help in the effort of keeping the campus healthy.
- Enforcement Operations: Parking Enforcement always suspends all ST and Campus Housing parking zones over the week of Spring Break. This year, this suspension will be extended through Sunday July 31.
- Office Operations: The Parking Operations front office will close until further notice. Payment or appeal of citations and/or updates to vehicle information will continue to be available online through the Parking Portal.
- Garage Operations: The Henderson, Atwater, Jordan and Fee Lane Garage gates will be raised over this same time period, to allow for free parking.
Parking Operations and Enforcement staff will continue to be available via phone 812-855-9848 and email firstname.lastname@example.org to answer questions and address any urgent parking enforcement needs.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and for supporting our efforts to keep our campus and community healthy.
March 30, 2020: IU Parking Operations will follow their regular refund policies for the return of parking permits until otherwise advised:
- The final refund date for spring semester-length permits was January 31, 2020. No refund amount for any permit that will expire between now and May 2020 is available.
- All permits that expire in August may be returned for the summer semester for a prorated amount. Please see information for returning permits.
- Annual Employee permit types may be returned for a prorated refund or a stop payment deduction, based upon the original payment method. A refund for the current month will only be provided when the permit is returned by the fifth (5th) calendar day of the month. Please see information for returning permits.
March 25, 2020: Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, and following President McRobbie’s directive for maintaining only essential staff on campus, online purchasing options for permits is temporarily unavailable until further notice. All other Parking Portal functions such as citation payment, appeals or vehicle updates remain available. For additional information or questions regarding parking, we encourage you to contact your campus parking office directly.
March 25, 2020: Motorist Assistance will be available 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
March 16, 2020: The university has not made a decision about refunds for student purchased parking permits at this time due to the evolving nature of the situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.