- All areas not specifically designated for parking are considered No Parking zones.
- Vehicles must be parked between the lines of an established parking space. If present, bumper blocks in gravel lots designate parking spaces.
- Double parking is never allowed.
- Parallel parking on the wrong side of the street is never allowed.
- Parking on the landscape by any vehicle is never allowed.
- Parking in driveways is prohibited. A driveway is defined as any area of roadway—including areas within a parking lot—not specifically marked for parking, loading, or as a fire lane.
- Yellow curbs, fire drives, and loading zones are not parking spaces. Vehicles left unattended in these areas may be ticketed and towed.
- Spaces designated as Service Vehicle (SV) have a two-hour parking limit for all SV and Vendor (VN) permits
Office of Parking Operations resources and social media channels