Hoosier Commuter Club Sign Up
Hoosier Commuter Club Eligibility and Sign Up
The Hoosier Commuter Club is your chance to join other IUB faculty and staff members who like to save money, improve the environment, and possibly even improve your health. All you have to do to join Club is give up your traditional parking permit or forego purchasing another and sign up to start enjoying the the benefits of membership.
You are eligible for the Hoosier Commuter Club if you meet all the following criteria:
- You must be committed to using an alternative transportation mode for your daily commuting travel.
- You are an appointed, full-time IUB employee.
- You are eligible to purchase an "EM-S" or "EM-P" parking permit, but agree to return your permit or forego purchasing another permit.
- You agree not to use any IUB parking permit other than a daily permit, a carpool permit, a vanpool permit, or an Evening permit.
- You agree to renew your pledge annually.
- You agree to sign-up on Zimride (https://zimride.com/iub) and if you would like to be eligible to win prizes.
Sign Me Up for the Hoosier Commuter Club!